I. File Format: PDF Instructions
Files are submitted to me in PDF format. Please do not send ASCII or .txt files. I recommend CutePDF, a free program that allows you to create PDF files from any printable document.
1. Go to CutePDF and click on 'Free Download.' Save file.
2. Read and accept the license agreement.
3. A recommended offer will be presented. Unless you want it, click the 'next' button. You'll then be prompted to check one of two boxes in the offer box. Click on the x in the green banner and then click next again. A second offer will appear and unless you want this, select 'decline.'
4. Click install and then select 'yes' when prompted.
5. To convert your document to PDF format, select 'print' and then CutePDF in printer options. Instead of printing your document, you'll be prompted to save the file. Make your selection and then click 'save.'
1. To convert your document to PDF format, go to 'print' and select the PDF option on the bottom left of the dialog box.
2. You'll be prompted to save the file. Make your selection and then click 'save.'
If you need any assistance with this process, please feel free to contact me.
II. Viewing Corrections: Adobe Acrobat
To view the corrections I send back to you, you will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program for viewing PDFs. Using preview or default viewers will not allow you to see all the corrections.
1. Go to Adobe to download the program. Read through the optional offers column and uncheck if you don't want these programs. Click 'install now.'
2. When prompted, select 'save' file. Then click file to download to your computer.