- After your transcript has been scoped and is ready to be proofread, it will need to be converted to a PDF format. Please do not send ASCII or .txt files. More information on converting files to PDF can be found on my Client Resources page.
- Email your transcript and indicate your deadline.
- I'll acknowledge receipt of your job by email and will confirm the deadline and billing rate.
- Corrections are made directly in your PDF document with errors and suggestions clearly marked in yellow highlights and red or blue text.
- If you prefer, an errata sheet can be sent instead of the corrected PDF pages.
- I'll return an errata sheet or the corrected pages to you in PDF format.
- To view the PDF and see all of the corrections, you'll need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. More information on Adobe can be found on my Client Resources page.
SENDING AUDIO FILES:
- Audio files (mp3 or wav) can be sent to me via a shared Dropbox folder or another large file sharing program such as sendthisfile.
A NOTE ON RUSH, EXPEDITED OR LARGE JOBS:
- When sending a rush, expedited or a large job of 150+ pages, it works best to send it to me in 50-page sections so we can be working on this simultaneously.